As an Yellow Ad Media Network user it is Crucial that you comprehend the following Yellow Ad Media TERMS OF SERVICE. Any continued use of our website implies that you have read and consent to these terms instituted by Abc.com. Please note that Yellow Ad Media may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this web site at any time without notice.
By signing up to the Yellow Ad Media, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Failure to use this Web site in accordance with the terms and conditions may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, as well as the immediate termination of your account. Yellow Ad Media reserves the right to withhold or refuse approval of any new or existing Web site, company, or individual with or without cause, with or without notice, regardless of whether such Advertiser or Publisher was previously accepted for membership.
- "Action" means a specific activity that is required to qualify for the payment of the display of a Creative, i.e., click, purchase, registration, etc.
- "CPA" means a campaign for which the Publisher shall be paid on a cost per Action basis.
- "CPC" means a campaign for which the Publisher shall be paid on a cost per Unique Click basis.
- "CPM" means a campaign for which the Publisher shall be paid on a cost per thousand Impressions basis.
- "Creative" means advertising materials of any type used under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, buttons, banners, text-links, pop-ups, pop-unders, Display Creatives, Sponsored Listings Creatives and Video Creatives.
- "Display Creative" means a graphic image or media object used as an advertisement.
- "Display Network" means the third party websites through which Yellow Ad Media distributes Display Creatives.
- "Impression" means an instance in which a Creative is served to, and received by, a Unique Visitor on the Publisher Website as measured by Abc.com, not including automated page refreshes. Notwithstanding the foregoing a Video Creative served with any companion banner shall count as a single Impression as measured by Yellow Ad Media
- "Affiliate" means a person or company that agrees to promote a Merchant's products or website on the Merchant's Terms in exchange for payment.
- "Affiliate Program" means a pay-for-performance program where an Affiliate receives a commission for sending a visitor to a Merchant Site or generating a Lead or Sale.
- "Affiliate Site" means the Internet World Wide Web presence operated by or for Affiliate, (as modified to comply with the provisions of this Agreement, and future versions, upgrades, successors and replacements thereof).
- "Campaign" means a logical grouping of Events through which Merchants manage their program. For example, a campaign might be called 'Book Sales' and include Events which record sales for books.
- "Lead" means when a user performs a specified action such as filling out a form, registering, or downloading from a Merchant's Site.
- "Sale" means when an End User purchases a Merchant Service.
- "Merchant" means a person or company that places links into the Abc.com Site and agrees to pay Affiliates for promoting their products or website via these links.
- "Revenue Share" means, with respect to a campaign for which payment is based upon a percentage of Net Revenue, an amount equal to the product of (i) the Net Revenue during the applicable calendar month, multiplied by (ii) the applicable revenue share percentage payout rate.
- "Unique Click" means an instance in which a person viewing the Publisher Website, as identified by cookie or IP address, clicks on a Creative, as measured by Yellow Ad Media Market (provided however, that a click on a specific Display Creative by a particular person shall only be counted as a Unique Click once every 1-hour period).
- "Unique Visitor" shall mean a visitor to the Publisher Website as identified by Abc.com Market based on such visitor's IP address.
While Yellow Ad Media, our associates and affiliates make every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people that neither we nor you will know.
Yellow Ad Media clearly states its policy against spyware, adware and deceptive advertising. We take appropriate actions to protect your privacy and our own reputation. Measures to ensure information security include passwords, firewalls, and encryption and remote servers. Yellow Ad Media is constantly looking for the new opportunities to upgrade security practices.